3/25/2010

Damn you 大專杯

   Well, first congraduations to my clssmate Karen, she won the third place of 大專杯桌球北區預賽 women's tag team competition. She played extremely well and too bad she and her partner lost to the champion. after five sets of competing,  they could almost beat down the champion, only one point, they only lost one point. It was a heartbreaking result, but they still got a ticket heading toward the finals on May. Hope they can win a prize for our school and have a goo table tennis career ending. 

  As for me, my play sucked and now I blamed myself again and again. In fact, this is the last time I played 大專杯 cause I gonna graduate from NTUST, also, I clearly knew that I will not play table tennis anymore after gradutation. So I appreciate precious times to play, but each time when I step on to the court, lots of bull shits happen, I can win a match easily then loose a game quickly.  Don't know what to say but know I am a mutherfuking looser.

  Sadness and frustration overwhelminly press and punch my heart. It doesn't matter to win or to loose a game, it matters about a sense of self-accoomplishment. In fact, I am not pursuing any reputation or prize, all I want is a good performance in a match which could satisfy both me and my coach. Good performace means I show skills coach teaches me, I demonstrate my peronal style, most importantly,  displaying a spirit of never give-up and never surrender, to fight till the last moment. However,today, I can barely find these in my matches, so I am awafully sad and I can't bear the feeling after my lose, I want to cry but I can't drop any tear, only sorrow be with me.

  It is raining right now, Is it God knows I am upset? Or the sky cries for me? I don't know, but I know what i gonna do next, I will drink as many bear as I can, trying to get drunk to get rid of negative feelings, hope I can be in the class on time.
 

   

2 comments:

  1. man...easy
    you'll always have your own battle field and will success one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're now feeling better about the game.
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted. And it can be the most valuable thing you have to offer. So no need to feel upset.

    ReplyDelete