3/16/2010

Self Introduction

      ㄜ...Hello fellas, I am the owner of this blog, and my name is Austin LI. I came of Taichung, now a senior student in NTUST. I am a chilly joker lover, I have low laughing point, whenever I have something i think  very funny I usually tell all my friends without hestitation, then normally, the reward I usually receive is a glimpse of intolerance, but that doesn't reduce my love for the chilly jokes, so if you have funny things or stuff please, just share with me OK?

     I have different hobbies, and they may be wired for someone. To name a few,  I listen rap music, my favorite rap group is Cypress Hill. I watch Pro Wrestling, my favorite wrestler is kojima satoshi. now in my free time, I focus my attention on watching American comics, I now watch Civil Wars, an crossover event of Marvel universe and Spawn, a dark hero of NY alley. I am a huge fan of Spawn so that's the reason why I name my blog Spawn.

     I don't have clear career plans after graduating, all I want is to find a job that would fit my interest, now my goal is to enjoy the last period of my student life, and to live with no regret, hoping I can successfully graduate from NTUST.  

   

1 comment: